Buying a house is the biggest purchase most people will make in their entire life, and under normal circumstances, the majority of buyers won’t purchase a new home more that a handful of times. So naturally, most home buyers will have questions throughout the process of buying a home. Here are some of the questions you are most likely to ask:
1. On average, how many houses will we be visiting?
2. How long does the home buying process take?
3. How will I know when to make an offer?
4. How will I know how much to offer?
5. Is there any way to get my earnest money back if the deal falls through?
6. Do you recommend having a home inspection done?
7. Where will we be closing and how does that work?
8. What is title insurance and why do I need it?
9. When can we move in?
As a buyer, it’s important to be patient when waiting for the answers to your questions—your real estate agent will work to give you the most thorough and accurate answers to all of your inquiries. For some of your questions, your agent may refer you to a specific company that specializes in that field. That way, all of your questions can be answered with plenty of information for you to make an informed decision.
At Title Junction we care about helping you stay informed throughout your real estate transaction. Have questions? Give us a call at 239.415.6574.
In case you missed it, check out our last Title Junction post: Moving to a New Home? Let Utility Connect Help!