Closing on a Fort Myers property and not sure if Fort Myers Real Estate closings should be insured? Think again, there are many reasons to make sure that you have title insurance for your Fort Myers property closing. We share a few that make a whole lot of sense.
- Fort Myers Title Insurance on a closing means that if your title is ever defeated, you will have defense in court, in addition to the payment of any loss you may sustain. (Up to the amount of the policy).
- It puts your name as owner on the records. The history of your property is searched to determine that you are the rightful owner of the property. Once documents are signed, Title Insurance assures that you are the current and rightful owner.
- Protects your largest investment— a one-time fee for as long as you own your property. You protect your pets, life, and health. Why not your property purchase?
- Your heirs are covered— for as long as you or your heirs own the property, your Fort Myers Title Insurance policy protects your property rights.
- A deed or a mortgage could have been made under a Power of Attorney (POA) after its termination, (either by time or death) and would be void.
Owner’s or lender’s title insurance policies? Title Junction helps you have peace of mind on your Cape Coral or Fort Myers Real Estate Closing. Let us get you from contract to closing table.
Contact us for your Fort Myers real estate title insurance quote and let us get you from contract to closing table.
Title Junction is a full service real estate title company serving the area of Fort Myers, Cape Coral and the entire state of Florida since 2005. The company handles a number of real estate title services for both commercial and residential properties.
Have questions? Give us a call at 239.415.6574.
In case you missed it, check out our last Title Junction post: 5 Budget-Friendly Fence Ideas to Enhance Your Property